I owe a lot of money in back taxes, to California and the IRS. I don't have enough money to repay what I owe and I'm afraid the IRS may start taking money out of my bank account. Is there any special programs out there for people like me?

Asked by: Jay


The IRS offers Offer in Comprises for people who aren't able to pay off their taxes. You'll need to show the IRS that you are not able to pay the entire amount. Some people have been lucky enough to only have to pay as little as 20% of what they owe!
Answered By: TaxDude

Add an Answer

Related Questions
interest rate for money markets?
Asked By rick| Answers (1)
What is an overdraft fee?
Asked By Robert| Answers (1)
Do You Represent A Bank?

If you represent a bank, we would like to speak to you. Please contact us.

About BankAround

BankAround is easiest way on the Internet for consumers to compare, share, and discover online banking services. BankAround presents a new, simple way to identify the best way to manage your money.
More »